Introducing DUTCH Cycle Mapping PLUS
14th July 2020
Precision Analytical has introduced the DUTCH Cycle Mapping™ PLUS!
This new test maps estrogen and progesterone through the monthly menstrual cycle, adding comprehensive hormone metabolites along with the cortisol awakening response (CAR).
WHEN IS DUTCH CYCLE MAPPING™ PLUS RECOMMENDED?
- When struggling with infertility
- For women with cycling hormones and no menses
- Partial hysterectomy (ovaries intact but no uterus)
- Mirena IUD (no actual menstrual bleeding due to IUD but still has hormonal symptoms)
- Women with irregular cycles
- If the luteal phase shifts month-to-month
- Unsure when to test due to long or short cycles
- Women whose hormonal symptoms tend to fluctuate throughout the cycle
- When suffering PMS, mid-cycle spotting, migraines, etc.
WHEN IS DUTCH CYCLE MAPPING™ PLUS NOT NEEDED? (DUTCH COMPLETE™ OR DUTCH PLUS® IS SUFFICIENT)
- Postmenopausal women
- Women on birth control
- Women with cycles following the expected pattern
Watch the webinar below for more information on this test.
Please reach out to your ICL rep for pricing, sample reports and information sheets.