Hair Mineral Analysis
14th October 2020
Hair Mineral Analysis: Effective Interpretation and Application of Results
Presented by: CanAlt Health Laboratories
Wednesday October 28th, at 4:00pm EST
Hair mineral analysis discloses the source of many health syndromes and disease, whose primary causes are predominately related to nutritional deficiencies, mineral imbalances, heavy metal, and chemical toxicity.
This information, along with dietary and nutritional evaluations, will provide health professionals with the basis for a nutritional balancing program to help establish and maintain the optimal wellness levels of their patients.
Join us for a deeper dive into hair mineral analysis as our expert presenters will:
* Provide an overview of the proper hair collection protocol to ensure
accuracy of results
* Briefly outline the laboratory testing method
* Review the sections of a hair mineral analysis report: what do all the
values of minerals and toxic elements mean
* Address the common factors influencing elevated readings
* Present an anonymous case study demonstrating how a successful
healing protocol was developed by a health practitioner, based on the
effective interpretation of the patient’s hair mineral analysis results
Following the presentation, there will be an opportunity for attendees to ask their own questions.