Job Opportunity - Hiring Now!
21st January 2020
INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
• Full-Time Position reporting to the Sales Manager, Integrative Laboratory Services (ILS)
• Maternity Replacement (1-year contract)
• ICL offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including membership in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension plan
• Work Location: Oakville, Ontario and reporting to Toronto Head office for meetings on occasion
• Travel for business: GTA travel will be required
• Operational Focus: Active Sales, Client Acquisition, Revenue Growth
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and talented inside sales specialist with a keen interest in health and wellness. The ideal candidate will have experience working with naturopathic doctors and/or integrative medicine practitioners. This is a 1-year maternity replacement position with possibility of extension based on the business needs.
The Inside Sales Specialist plays a fundamental role by interacting with our naturopathic and integrative medicine practitioner clients to assist in achieving our growth objectives. The perfect candidate must be comfortable connecting with clients by phone and in person supporting naturopathic doctors/integrative medicine practitioners and their clinical staff, generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing sales and thriving in a complex healthcare environment. The Inside Sales Specialist interacts with our Marketing, Operations, IT and Finance departments, in addition to reference laboratory partners, to support our customers.
Reporting to the ILS Sales Manager, in a customer centric environment, the Inside Sales Specialist works with clinicians to find the tests they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth end to end laboratory testing service process. The Inside Sales Specialist is friendly, well-spoken and ensures the client has a full understanding of the ICL Integrative Laboratory Services (ILS) offering.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who:
• Understands healthcare environments and can communicate our service offering both over the phone and in person to generate revenue growth.
• Has passion for proactive canvassing of the clientele to understand their needs and challenges.
• Has high degree of initiative and ability to think outside of the box.
• Is interested in health and wellness.
• Is interested in a 1-year contract position.
To succeed in this role, the candidate will absolutely need to have:
• Superb customer service & communication skills: The Inside Sales Specialist will need excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to listen to assess client needs, respond to queries and problem solve.
• Be flexible and mobile: The Inside Sales Specialist is based in the Oakville office, and attends team meetings and other events at the company’s Head office in Toronto, as required. Travel to clients’ office is required. The candidate must have access to a car and a valid driver’s licence.
Fore more details please click on the link: ADJan2020-ILSInsideSalesSpecialist